50 is such a special occasion and turning 50 means that you’ve been on this planet for quite some time. It might be hard to imagine life without our parents or friends from school but we can take comfort in knowing they are all still here with us-even if it’s just via social media!
Best Happy 50th Birthday Wishes
1. The world is a much better place for having had you in it for the last 50 years. Here’s to wishing you many happy returns
2. Congratulations on your 50th birthday! Your presence has changed our lives for the better. Wishing you many happy returns on this milestone birthday! Have a great day!
3. Happy 50th Birthday! Wishing you a wonderful day and an amazing year.
4. Happy Birthday! May the next half-century of your life be as wonderful as the first half.
5. Wishing you peace and love on your very special day.
6. Your first 50 years on earth have been filled with wonder, so I can’t wait to see what you have planned for the next 50. Happy Birthday!
7. Wishing you a happy 50th birthday! Take today to enjoy the finer things in life.
8. Congratulations on reaching this incredible journey to 50. Wishing you many good things for the years ahead.
9. Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful 50th celebration and that you are being spoiled on your special day!
10. I hope you have a fabulous 50th birthday. Enjoy your time off.
11. Wishing you a fun-filled, fancy fifth on this fabulous day!
12. We hope your 50th birthday celebration is amazing and kicks off an incredible year!
13. I pray your next 50 years will be even better than the first.
14. Sincerely wishing you life’s finest things at 50.
15. Here’s to 50 years of being the best you…and an incredible 50 more!
16. Here’s to hope that your 50th is just the beginning of more amazing things to come.
17. May you wish on every single candle, and may all 50 of them come true for you.
18. Celebrating 50 years might take a while. So, let’s get started!
19. Hope your 50th year is your favorite year so far!
20. Happy 50th Birthday! Wishing you a fun day and an amazing year.
50th Birthday Wishes for Your Dad
21. Wow! You’re half a century old, Dad! Congratulations, and I hope to see many more of your birthdays pass on by.
22. What an amazing accomplishment. You’ve been in our lives for 50 years. You’ve impacted this Earth in a wonderful way, Dad! You’re never too old to party. Rock out for your 50th birthday, Dad.
23. Happy 50th birthday Dad. I hope to be as healthy and well adjusted as you are when I’m your age.
24. The importance of your elder years can never be downplayed. Your 50th birthday signifies strength and knowledge.
25. Thank you for being in our lives and making this world a better place for 50 years, Dad.
26. Although you are not my biological father, I love you just the same. Happy 50th birthday!
27. These 50 years have been kind to you, and I want to show similar appreciation by sincerely wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
28. I’m looking forward to one day being gorgeous and gracious as you are, Dad.
29. This may be a normal day to the rest of the world, but as for me, I will dedicate this day to celebrating my father reaching the age of 50.
30. On this day 50 years ago, the world was blessed with the birth of an amazing man.
31. Take it easy on your 50th Birthday, Dad. You deserve to kick your feet up and eat as much of the birthday cake as you want.
32. Dad, thank you for being a constant source of inspiration in my life.
33. Dad – For your birthday this year, I bought you this extraordinary gift because I know shiny toys are just as important to old people as they are to children!
34. I actually thought about taking you to the strip club this year, but you suffering a heart attack that would ruin all of our days!
35. Happy Birthday, Dad! I hope to celebrate 100 more with you!
36. Even though I’m an adult, I need your wisdom more than I ever have. Happy 50th Birthday, Dad
37. Dearest Dad, I hope you enjoy your 50th birthday just as much as you enjoyed your 21st!
38. I have your back more than ever. Go out and have fun on your birthday, Dad – it’s all on me!
39. Today, a new chapter of your life has begun, which I know will be even more glorious than those that preceded it. Happy birthday!
40. My absolute hero! Wishing the happiest birthdays to my Dad who’s 100 percent better than yours!
50th Birthday Wishes for Your Mom
41. I am honored to celebrate 50 years of greatness for my Mom.
42. Congratulations on this achievement, Mom. Have a wonderful celebration and happy birthday.
43. I will never stop loving you, Mom. You are the truest, most honest friend I’ve ever had. Happy 50th birthday!
44. My sweetest Mom. You are truly one of a kind and I intend to make your birthday just as unique. Happy 50th birthday.
45. Time sure has flown by. I can’t believe you are 50 years young. You have a beautiful soul and I wish you all the beautiful things in the world. Happy birthday.
46. Great Moms are what makes a home, a home. I can’t wait to return home and spend this important day with you. Happy 50th birthday.
47. My beautiful Mom, after 50 wonderful years, absolutely nothing has changed about the love and care you put towards the family. Happy birthday, Mom.
48. You are the most irreplaceable person in my life, Mom. No one can do what you do. I wish you a full life of happiness. Happy 50th birthday.
49. I can’t believe you’re 50 years old and still kicking around like you’re 18. I thank God that you’re in my life. Happy birthday!
50. Mom, I’m thinking about you on your special day. You have always been a true inspiration in my life and I will always strive to make you proud. Happy 50th birthday.
51. Happy birthday to this superb woman! May your 50th birthday bring you all the joy you deserve in life. Have a wonderful day.
52. Dear mother, not a second goes by where I don’t think about your selfish love and kindness. Happy 50th Birthday.
53. Today is your special day, and I want to tell you how much I admire everything about you, but most of all your incredible wisdom. Happy 50th birthday.
54. Take some time out today to enjoy your day! I hope you have a wonderful 50th birthday, Mom.
55. As you celebrate your Big Day today, I want you to know how much of a blessing you have been to all of us. Happy 50th birthday, Mom.
56. Though I won’t be able to join you to celebrate this wonderful day, you are with me in my heart and spirit. Happy 50th, Mom.
57. To the woman who is always in my corner no matter what. I love you with my entire heart, Mom. Happy 50th birthday.
58. 50 years old is such an incredible feat. Take this day to reflect on all the beautiful moments in your life. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you dearly.
59. Age doesn’t matter, Mom. All that matters from here on out are the accomplishments you have made over the years. We love you! Happy 50th birthday.
60. You’re 50 years old today, but you don’t even look like it!. Count your blessings as you celebrate this great milestone. Happy birthday, Mom!
50th Birthday Wishes for a Friend
61. 50 cheers to 50 great years. Now, let the real party begin my Friend!
612. If you’re the new face of 50, then it’s going to be an amazing year. Happy Birthday, dear friend!
63. My friend, You have so much to be proud of at 50. Congrats and enjoy!
64. To my best friend, You don’t look a day over fabulous! Happy 50th birthday
65. Friend, I watched you create a great life with a beautiful family. Congratulations on 50 amazing years!
66. Fifty never looked so good as it does on my best friend!
67. Hey, Friend! You’re the youngest 50-year-old I know!
68. You look incredible for 50! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, my friend.
69. 50-years-young and at the top of your game. Can’t nobody tell you anything!
70. 50 is only a number when you’re forever young. And you, my friend, have such a youthful spirit.
71. Happy 50th Birthday to one of my most special friends!
72. Friend – Congratulations on your 50th birthday! What a prime opportunity to stop and reflect on how much you have achieved in so little time. You are an inspiration to all of us. May your future be bright and full of wonders.
73. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the kindest friend I know. I hope you have a fantastic 50th birthday today.
74. Wishing you the very best on your 50th birthday. Enjoy the attention on your special day, you deserve it, my wonderful friend.
75. My family and I wish you the best on your 50th birthday! I hope you have a great day full of loved ones, friends, and cake!
76. Happy 50th birthday! I’m so grateful for your friendship and all the fun we’ve shared over the years. Here’s to many, many more!
77. You’re such an empathetic, kind, and generous human. I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. Wishing you a special 50th birthday!
78. Though we couldn’t be with you today, we’re raising our glass and wishing you the happiest of 50th birthdays! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends.
79. Don’t trip, they’re not wrinkles, they’re smile lines! And they signify wisdom and strength. I hope you have plenty more in the next few years! Happy Birthday, Friend!
80. Have a very happy 50th birthday! Let’s go out for drinks later!
Funny Happy 50th Birthday Messages
81. It is said that as we grow older year by ear, we become more open-minded and understanding. So, you’d understand if I didn’t buy you a gift right? Congrats to you on your special day!
82. The older we get, the brighter our birthday cake becomes. See? It’s all filled with burning candles. Have fun blowing it all!
83. Are you an AARP member yet? Happy 50th Birthday.
84. Happy 50th birthday! I couldn’t decide if you needed a walker or a cane, so I just got you this Amazon gift card instead.
85. It is never too late to grow up and stop being dumb. Maybe your 50th birthday is your chance to do just that? Happy cake day.
86. Midlife crisis is just a label that is given to older folks to stop them from being their best self. Screw those labels and live life to the fullest. Happy birthday!
87. Who cares about getting older? Plastic surgery can fix those wrinkles and lumps. Happy birthday!
88. You’ve now got half a century of learned knowledge and wisdom! That would be great… if you could remember any of it.
89. I would make a joke about how you’re getting really old, but I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. Then again, you probably won’t remember any of it since you’re getting so old. Happy 50th bday!
90. Well, you’re in your 50’s now, which means you can forget about mortgages, contraception, and your kid’s allowances. You’ll probably forget everything else as well, but at least now you’ll have an excuse!
91. Now that you’re 50, I would tell you that you should let your hair down and enjoy your day, only you’ve probably got more hair where you don’t want it and less hair where you do want it. Either way, enjoy your birthday!
92. If you were a dog, you would be around 213 years old today. So, don’t feel so bad about your age. At least you’re aging like a human, right? Happy 50th!
93. Your 40’s are behind you now, which means that you’ve probably got your midlife crisis out of your system! You can relax now. Happy Birthday!
94. If you can still blow up all your birthday balloons without passing out, then you earn the right to still feel “young” at 50. Happy 50th birthday.
95. Happy birthday! You’re halfway to the end of the end! In the meantime, put your feet up and enjoy the rewards from all the hard work you put in during your 20s, 30s, and 40s. Congrats!
96. Now that you are an old 50-year-old, you now only have 10 years before I call you an old 60-year-old. Happy Birthday!
97. Every birthday of yours is a reminder for me that I’m not the oldest person here! Happy 50th birthday!
98. You almost have as much grey hair like me! Happy 50th birthday!
99. I hope you already saved enough money for retirement because it’s time that we spend a good chunk of it today! Happy 50th birthday!
100. Thank you for reminding me that I’m not still not as old as you yet. Happy Birthday!
Turning 50 is a big deal. It’s the halfway point in life, and there are so many things to be happy about! If someone who you care about has reached this milestone, then let them know how proud YOU really feel by sending some lovely words along with your thoughts- they will appreciate it more than any present could ever hope to 🙂
Happy 50th Birthday! You are such an inspiration to us all, and we wish you the best in life ahead. Here’s our collection of short yet sweet messages that will make your day brighter than ever–just like a truckload full of stars shine above them at night time (and also inside).