A game of strategy and skill, chess is played by young and old all over the world. For the game, the two opponents face a checker-style board and take turns along the 64-square board using pieces of their King, Queen, Rook, Knight, Bishop, and Pan. Game times change – great players can knock out their opponents very quickly or spend hours developing their every move strategy. To win, one player must use his pieces to capture the other player’s parts with the ultimate goal of capturing the other player’s king. Checkmate! Often called “The Game of Kings”, you can play chess in a good old-fashioned way on the computer in person with other players or with opponents around the world.
WHEN IS AMERICAN CHESS DAY 2018?
Fans in the US have a chance to celebrate their love for the pastime on American Chess Day, held on September 1.
American Chess Day 2022 Best Wishes & Messages
Stay away from the group, Make your argument autonomously and Be a chess player, not a chess piece.
Chess is the exercise center of the brain, Wish you World Chess Day and all the hardcore fans of chess games.
Chess is a war over the board, please leave this war on the board of chess. Wishing you International Chess Day.
Chess doesn’t make people nervous, it keeps maniacs normal. Wishing Happy International Chess Day to all.
Chess, like love, like music, has the ability to satisfy men. Wishing Happy Chess Day to all the fans of this game.
In everyday life, like chess, planning wins. Wishing you and your all family Happy International Chess Day to all.
Chess is the battle against blunder. Cheers to all those who put their whole mind in chess.-Each chess ace was at one time an amateur.
Keep away from the group. Do your own reasoning autonomously. Be the chess player, not the chess piece.
American Chess Day 2022 Best SMS & Greetings Card
Chess is the exercise center of the brain.
Chess holds its lord in its own bonds, shackling the psyche and mind so the internal opportunity of the most grounded must endure. Happy chess day to everyone.
I am persuaded, that the manner in which one plays chess dependably mirrors the player’s identity. On the off chance that something characterizes his character, at that point, it will likewise characterize his method for playing.
The round of chess isn’t only inert entertainment. A few truly profitable characteristics of the brain, helpful over the span of human life, are to be obtained or reinforced by it... Life is a sort of Chess, in which we have regularly indicates addition, and contenders or enemies to fight with.
As demonstrated by proof, more enduring in its being and nearness than all books and accomplishments; the main amusement that has a place with all individuals and all ages; of which none knows the holiness that offered it on the world, to kill weariness, to hone the faculties, to invigorate the soul.
Chess doesn’t make individuals distraught, it keeps frantic individuals normal.Happy chess day to everyone.
American Chess Day 2022 Best Quotes
- “I don’t believe in psychology. I believe in good moves.” – Bobby Fischer
- “Play the opening like a book, the middlegame like a magician, and the endgame like a machine.” – Rudolph Spielmann
- “I used to attack because it was the only thing I knew. Now I attack because I know it works best.” – Garry Kasparov
- “It is my style to take my opponent and myself on to unknown grounds. A game of chess is not an examination of knowledge; it is a battle of nerves.” – David Bronstein
- “Chess is rarely a game of ideal moves. Almost always, a player faces a series of difficult consequences whichever move he makes.” – David Shenk
- “When you see a good move, look for a better one.” – Emanuel Lasker
- “After a bad opening, there is hope for the middle game. After a bad middle game, there is hope for the endgame. But once you are in the endgame, the moment of truth has arrived.” – Edmar Mednis
- “Give me a difficult positional game, I will play it. But totally won positions, I cannot stand them.” – Hein Donner
- “There is no remorse like the remorse of chess.” – H. G. Wells