Ask a Stupid Question Day: September 28th is observed as Stupid Question Day in the United States. This day is celebrated by most students and teachers. Students often ask stupid questions despite being told the answer. The purpose of this day is to ask their stupid questions. While others may be hesitant to ask, it’s sometimes the end of school in September to help you ask an unexpected question. We’ve come up with some interesting A Stupid Question Day celebrations.
Ask a Stupid Question day 2022 Examples
Q 1. My friend called me on my landline and asked me “Where are you?”
A: At the airport
Q 3. Your sister wakes you up and asks you if you were sleeping.
A: No I was swimming
Q 3. When you come out wet from the bathroom and your mom asks you that have you taken shower?
A: No, I just took a nap and came out
Q 4. Standing outside the elevator on the ground floor and people ask- Are you going up?
A: No, I am just here to receive my apartment to come and take me home
Ask A Stupid Question Day Messages
- If you want to ask a stupid question to your teacher, then don’t hesitate, just go and ask them.
- If you ask stupid questions to your teacher, you’re not dumb.
- Asking questions in a class is a good habit so don’t let it go away from you.
- No question is stupid in this world, so don’t hesitate in asking them to your teachers.
- If you have the guts to ask questions in front of everyone then you are brave and smart enough to beat others.
- You are like a brave soldier who wants to know about the surroundings thus it is wonderful of you to ask.
- Ask a Stupid Question Day should be celebrated by every teacher in the country as well because it is all about encouring the young hearts of the country.
- Being stupid and funny is a trait of a good man.
- I’m blessed with teachers who are always eager to answer my questions in the middle of a class.
- If you want to grow intelligent and bright enough in this dark world, then learn to ask questions.
- If you have the guts to ask questions in front of everyone then you are brave.
- You are unlike other students who sit quietly in the class and do not utter a word.
- Ask A Stupid Question Day is a festival which not only promotes the bright minds of the country but will also enrouage the students who are afraid to ask questions in their class.
- Every question has some value and this festival has shown this to this world.
- It is said that if you don’t ask questions to your teachers, then you are not listening to what he is saying.
- Paying attention to the class is very important if we want to grow up to an intelligent adults.
Ask A Stupid Question Day Greetings
- Happy Ask a Stupid Question Day to you and your teacher who thinks that you are dumb.
- We wish every citizen of this country a happy Ask a Stupid Questions day.
- It is one of the most prestigious festivals of America, the Ask a Stupid Question Day which every student should celebrate.
- Wishing you and your family a very happy Ask a Stupid Question Day.
- The holiday of Ask A Stupid Question is observed all over the status to celebrate the will of the students who participates in the class.
- Let us observe this auspicious day of Ask a Stupid Question with full strength and happiness.
Ask A Stupid Question Day Wishes
- -Wishing all my friends with eagerness to learn a very Happy Ask a Stupid Question Day.
- -To ask what is in your mind without any hesitation is a trait of a good person.
- -You have a brave heart if you are ready to know about the surroundings and ask questions, Happy Ask a Stupid Question Day.
- -I am blessed to have teachers who never get tired of answering what I ask.
- -The celebration of ‘Ask a Stupid Question Day’ may sound quite stupid but its importance is immense.
- -Asking several questions in a class or elsewhere depicts your endeavor and desire to know the unknown, enjoy this Ask a Stupid Question Day.
Ask A Stupid Question Day Quotes
- “It’s the stupid questions that have some of the most surprising and interesting answers. Most people never think to ask the stupid questions.” – Cory Doctorow
- “When people ask me really stupid questions or get it really wrong, I feel embarrassed for them. I don’t really feel angry at them. “ – Chris Isaak