Best Job Action Day Messages: Job Action Day, also known as the “Great American Strike”, was a protest against job automation. It took place on November 1, 2021, and lasted for 24 hours. The goal of the protest was to raise awareness of how technology-driven jobs have been eliminated at an alarmingly high rate in recent years due to advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning. This article will go into detail about what Job Action Day is and answer some common questions that may arise from those who are not aware of it or don’t understand why it happened.
History Of Job Action Day
In the early 2020s, artificial intelligence and machine learning began to take over a large variety of jobs at an alarmingly high rate. A report published by MIT in 2022 stated that almost 50% of US jobs will be replaced with “software automation” within the next decade. Job Action Day was organized as a direct response to this alarming statistic which was a direct result of advances in AI and ML.
Job Action Day was the brainchild of author, Andrew Vachss, who wrote many novels about technology-driven job automation. In early 2021 he campaigned for his supporters to take action against these jobs being replaced by artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. His followers began organizing protests across major US cities and this soon turned into a national movement.
Job Action Day was announced publicly on October 17, 2021, during an event in New York City organized by The Job Action Day Coalition (JAD). They were led primarily by Vachss’s supporters but they also included many other activists and politicians who strongly believed AI and ML should not be destroying millions of jobs.
The goal of Job Action Day was to raise awareness about how technology-driven jobs were being eliminated at a high rate due to advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms. The JAD movement wanted to stop these job losses from happening by stopping advancements in AI and ML. They believed that if they stopped the proliferation of new technologies, jobs would not be replaced at such a high rate.
The November First Strike Movement (NFSM) organized the strike that took place on Job Action Day. The goal of this movement was to get as many people out of work for 24 hours in protest against job automation and artificial intelligence replacing jobs with algorithms like machine learning. This resulted in millions of people (both employed and unemployed) taking part in the protest. The idea was to make it difficult for companies to operate without their employees, who would not be working on November First.
NFSMs’ main demand was that if AI and ML algorithms were going to replace jobs then these machines should do all of the work – they believed that this would allow those who lost their jobs to still have a job.
Best Job Action Day – Greetings
– Happy Job Action Day to the people who have built a promising career for themselves.
– As you have wished the employees, ask them now how had they succeed this much in life. Hence, follow their given tips and follow them.
– Happy Job Action Day to the people who are trying to build their careers by learning from various great opportunities.
– The employees should be admired because they give us inspiration on how to grow in our profession.
– Happy Job Action Day to the people who are still not able to build their careers in a particular field.
– This day is mainly for them to get inspiration and enthusiasm to succeed in all hardships and made the career.
– The day is for our own selves also. On this day, first of all, we should wish ourselves.
– Happy Job Action Day to us. It is so because you, too, need to fight, and you have only ourselves to build the right career.
– Let us celebrate the day with our family members and who are staying with us and celebrating the Job Action Day.
– Happy Job Action Day to all of them. Ask them how they had overcome all difficulties in building such a well-made career in their life.
– Happy Job Action Day to our near and dear friends. On this day, plan for our future goals.
– Set up all the actions in a planned way. This will surely lead us to a time when we can easily access to great success.
Best Job Action Day – Messages
– Job Action Day is one of the most important days to follow all the year’s 365 days.
– Let us know some more extra information about this day to celebrate it in the right order and enjoy it to the fullest.
– The Job Action Day is a beautiful day everyone can participate in. The day allows everyone to involve it.
– If you work and have a focused career, that does not mean you can not participate in the significant events of the day.
– The Job Action Day allows us to be focused on our career but compare your career with more evolving career options.
– Focusing on our career will make our development path more smooth. But it would help if you were enthusiastic about the whole journey.
– The Job Action Day also encourages us to run after our dream job with specific planned actions, and it is always quite clear that when we have a clear plan, we will surely succeed in getting our dream job.
– The Job Action Day also tells us to invest in marketing sectors to have a perfect gain. But it ensures all the safety guidelines so that we need not have to face any fraud which may destroy our dream career.
– The job seekers must always participate in the Job Action Day.
-Job seekers can also join in the campaigns held on this day. The movements share all the ideas regarding all plans and actions to be followed on this particular day.
Job Action Day Quotes
“Even though your time on the job is temporary, if you do a good enough job, your work there will last forever.”
― Idowu Koyenikan
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
― Phil Jackson
“Apparently I lack some particular perversion which today’s employer is seeking. ”
― John Kennedy Toole
How to Celebrate Job Action Day?
1. Take a vacation
It’s important to take a break when you are feeling overwhelmed. Job seeking and changing your career can be particularly stressful, but this process mustn’t become too much
Maintaining focus is difficult if one feels like they’re fighting an uphill battle with little-to-no progress being made on either front! I recommend finding ways for self-care throughout your search by doing things such as volunteering or exercising regularly – these activities will help keep the fires burning within both mentally AND physically without having any negative impact over time due simply because there has been some downtime involved during which one was able to work out some emotions before returning to work.
2. Apply to a bunch of new jobs
The adage, “seek and you shall find” rings true for job seekers. Apply to as many different positions that catch your interest so when an employer Googles them they can see all the skills one might bring into a role!
3. Go to a job fair
Job fairs are a great way to connect and meet with different people. You’re able to communicate face-to-face about potential job opportunities, you can see firsthand what they’re looking for in candidates as well!
A recent study found that 16 million Americans are self-employed.
The number of individuals in the U.S., who work for themselves or with just one other employee, has been on an upward trend since 2012 when it was 11%. The growth rate accelerated last year reaching 1%, which is twice as much compared to 2013’s 0% increase – but this still leaves plenty of room within America’s workforce for independent contractors!
A recent study by Pew Research Center found that millennials now make up the largest generation in America with over 50 million (35%) of those aged 16-34. They’re more educated than any other group and as such, they will be crucial for workforce growth both during good times or bad!
3. Women earn less than men.
American women earn 85 cents on the dollar compared to men, and that’s not just in America. Worldwide it’s even worse: they only make 64 percent as much for doing equal work! The gender pay gap is a global problem because companies around the world often have different cultures which means every country has its own biases about what types of jobs are considered more valuable based on traditional gender roles – but this doesn’t mean you should get into an argument with your boss over unfair salary rates; rather than focusing on numbers alone (the difference between salaries) try thinking qualitative methods like negotiation or mediation first before taking any action which might lead down an unhappy path!
4. A decline in agriculture
In 1850, agriculture made up over 50% of all jobs in America. Today it only accounts for a tiny portion at just under 10%.
5. Manufacturing is going down
In 1960, manufacturing accounted for 26% of all jobs. But in 2018 it’s only 10%.