Best National Horse Day 2022: Let’s make today National I Love Horses Day! On July 15, we are not going to say “hold your horses” because today is about going all out for horses.
Horses are one of the most loved and admired animals in the world.
Actually, horses are in fourth place on the list of the world’s most popular animals.
We humans have been using horses as a mode of transportation for a long time.
Due to their versatility, horses are used in a variety of fields, from agriculture to transportation to entertainment.
Horses racing and show jumping also see horses showing off in front of cheering crowds.
Best National Horse Day Messages, Quotes, and Wishes.
- “Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.”—John Wayne
- “I discovered that the horse is life itself, a metaphor but also an example of life’s mystery and unpredictability, of life’s generosity and beauty, a worthy object of repeated and ever-changing contemplation.”—Jane Smiley
- “I can make a General in five minutes but a good horse is hard to replace.”—Abraham Lincoln
- “Put your hand on your horse and your heart in your hand.”—Pat Parelli
- “A horse is worth more than riches”—Spanish proverb
- “The horse is an archetypal symbol which will always find ways to stir up deep and moving ancestral memories in every human being.”—Paul Mellon
- “A pony is a childhood dream. A horse is an adulthood treasure.”—Rebecca Carroll
- “Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When I bestride him, I soar. I am a hawk: he trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof is more musical that the pipe of Hermes.”— William Shakespeare
- “A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves — strong, powerful, beautiful — and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.”—Pam Brown