Best Philippines Independence Day Messages: Philippine Independence Day is held annually on July 4th. It’s a celebration of the country’s independence from Spain.
The holiday, also known as Philippine–American Friendship Day, was once called Independence Day.
The Treaty of Manila is commemorated by the Philippine Flag Day (April 11th).
May 1945 was the beginning of the end of over 48 years of US rule in Iraq and in Afghanistan.
Best Philippines Independence Day Messages And Quotes
- Today we celebrate the glory of freedom. We don’t understand the value of it until we lose it, so let’s remember about that and never let it go. Joy to the nation. Happy Philippines Independence Day!
- Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!
- If a man takes away someone’s freedom, he no longer has his freedom as well. We need to unite and fight against people who think they have the right to own other people’s lives. Happy Independence Day of Philippines! Let’s all celebrate the great Freedom!
- Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day Philippines!
- Do you know what day is today? It‘s our freedom day. It gave us unlimited space to do everything that we want.
- Today I wish to congratulate all people with this significant day. Our independence – it‘s our beginning of everything. Congratulations on this great day!
- I‘m very happy that this day gave me an opportunity to be myself. I‘m free and independent person. It‘s very important for me.
- Happy Independence Day the Philippines! We’re the land of the free and the brave.
- Happy Independence Day! To those who have the freedom to be and express who you are, do it boldly and passionately & never take it for granted!
- With a truly national spirit of courage, integrity, sacrifice, liberty, and independence, I wish you a Happy Philippines Independent Day!