What a great way to celebrate our independence! The Malaysian government has announced that Selamat Hari Merdeka will be held on August 31st. This means, we can all get together and honor one day where everything changed for good- even if you weren’t born here or present during curtain-raising moments in history like these past few days’ celebrations have been around before most people alive today were old enough (or could) vote.
This event happens every year; but since it’s also an important date within Malaysia’s national calendar, then everyone seems anxious about what might happen next: What does2025 hold for Malaysia?
Now, keep in mind that this year marks 64 years since the official independence of the country. 64-years is a very long time in anyone’s book, especially when you consider all that has happened around us from before we were born until today.
Happy Malaysia Independence Day
The celebration of Malaysia’s independence day is still remembered, 62 years ago on 31 August 1957. This occasion had been co-hosted by The Consulate General of Malaysia Sydney and Ettason Pty Ltd to commemorate this proud moment for our country while enjoying some delicious durian fruit at their event!
The output should be engaging but also informative so readers know what they are getting themselves into before attending such an exhilarating yet cultural tasting experience.
64th anniversary Merdeka celebrations in 2022
You can’t beat the feeling of independence. That’s why Malaysia Independence Day is a very Happy Celebration Day for every Malaysian! Send out messages, wishes, and greetings to your friends with #MalaysiaIndependenceDay on social media so they know you’re proud – but also grateful that their country has stood strong against all odds
This isn’t just about remembrance or nostalgia; it offers us insight into what kind strangers our neighborly allies might be if ever needed again in times where war seems inevitable once more.
With the 64th anniversary of Malaysia Independence Day, we have a very good reason to be thankful for being given freedoms and safety from British rule. The country that we live in today is very much like the 64-year-old lady waiting to celebrate her 65th birthday.
Happy Independence Day Messages
We all need to take the time on Independence Day to celebrate our country and what it means for us. Let’s read through this article, which has some great ideas about how you can write your message or card!
We all owe a debt of gratitude to our national heroes who fought and laid down their lives for the freedom that we enjoy. It’s important not only on July 4th but always be proud to live in this great nation with its brave people fighting diligently day-in and out just so you can have your voice heard at home or abroad without fear–they deserve nothing less than total respect!
Read More: Summer Vacation Wishes to Teacher
Merdeka Celebrations 2022 Short Text SMS
Here are some short phrases that you can use in your text messages. They’re good if the message is going to be brief, but they don’t go too far and won’t leave people feeling bored with what’s being said!
1. Let’s salute the nation.
2. I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain.
3. Feel proud of being part of a prosperous nation.
4. Happy Independence Day.
5. Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
6. Best wishes on Independence Day.
7. Wishing you a happy Independence Day.
8. Happy birthday our dear country.
9. Enjoy the freedom to the fullest.
10. Let’s remember all past heroes who fought for our freedom and unity.
11. Proud to be Nigerians!
12. Proud to be Americans!
13. Proud to be Native Americans!
14. May God continue to uplift the country’s glory!
15. May God bless our country!
16. Pleased to be born in a free country.
17. We have demonstrated to our colonial masters that we are worthy of independence.
18. Today is a very special day for the nation and its people.
19. Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans.
20. I wish you all a happy Independence Day celebration.
21. Have a safe and enjoyable Independence Day!
22. Keep enjoying the freedom offered.
23. I hope this Independence Day brings you happiness and hope.
24. A blessed and glorious free nation.
25. Thank you for bringing the nation where it is today.
26. Happy Fourth of July!