The National HIV Testing Day is observed on June 27th every year.
If we want to reduce the risk of contracting HIV, it is important that we get tested for it.
Celebrate HIV Awareness Day. Share with your family and friends HIV awareness slogans and sayings on this day.
Share this message of hope and health awareness on National HIV Testing Day!
To share the latest collection of Happy National HIV Testing Day messages and greetings, click here:
List of HIV & AIDS Awareness Days Observed Worldwide
|7 February||National Black HIV/ AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD)||USA|
|13 February||International Condom Day||Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, USA, India|
|10 March||National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NWGHAAD)||USA|
|20 March||National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NNHAAD)||USA|
|April-Full Month||STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) Awareness Month||USA|
|10 April||National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD)||USA|
|18 May||World AIDS Vaccine Day||India|
|18 May||HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (HVAD)||USA|
|19 May||National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/ AIDS Awareness Day||USA|
|27 June||National HIV Testing Day||USA|
|18 September||National HIV/ AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAD)||USA|
|15 October||National Latino / Latinx AIDS Awareness Day (NLAAD)||USA|
|1 December||World AIDS Day||Eswatini, Malawi, Papua New Guinea, Botswana, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Kenya, Jamaica, Nigeria, and many more countries|
See the complete list of Health Awareness Days and Observances celebrated worldwide
HIV & AIDS Awareness Slogans & Quotes | World AIDS Day
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is a chronic, potentially life-threatening condition. It is caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). It damages the immune system and interferes with our body’s ability to fight infection and disease.
HIV & AIDS Awareness Slogans
- Say NO to AIDS
- AIDS: Prevention is the only cure
- AIDS, the gift that keeps on giving
- Let’s find a way to take AIDS away
- End the Dread…Stop the Spread
- AIDS can’t be cured with BAND AIDS
- Ignorance is not a bliss
- Until we are all safe, no one is safe.
- Avoid the scare…be aware
- Open your eyes before AIDS closes them
- AIDS is a killer disease, that destroys humans in all the fields
Popular Quotes on HIV & AIDS
- “HIV/AIDS has no boundaries.” — Annie Lennox
- “When you ask people what they think of Africa, they think of AIDS, genocide, disasters, famine.” — Mo Ibrahim
- “Give a child love, laughter, and peace, not AIDS.” — Nelson Mandela
- “This AIDS stuff is pretty scary. I hope I don’t get it.” — Robert Mapplethorpe
- “AIDS is an absolutely tragic disease. The argument about AIDS’ being some kind of divine retribution is crap.” — Calvin Klein
- “AIDS is a complex situation that’s sure to bring out the best and the worst in people.” — Niki de St. Phalle
- “I think AIDS can be won. I think we can win this fight. It is winnable. But it means behavior change.” — Franklin Graham
- “The AIDS is a disease that is hard to talk about.” — Bill Gates
- “AIDS itself is subject to incredible stigma.” — Bill Gates
- “You have so much power to bring awareness, prevention, and change.” — Ashley Judd
Loving what you are reading? Here are a few more HIV AIDS awareness quotes
- “India has an enormous amount of AIDS awareness.” — Sharon Stone
- “We need men and women to sit down and talk to each other about sex honestly and openly. That would help us fight Aids so immediately. But our lack of communication is hugely problematic.” — Emma Thompson
- “One of the best ways to fight stigma and empower HIV-positive people is by speaking out openly and honestly about who we are and what we experience.” — Alex Garner
- “We must have safe places where people can discuss and be treated. Forty-four million people are already dead from AIDS. What logic is there in not discussing the word?” — Sharon Stone
- “AIDS is such a scary thing and it’s also the kind of thing that you think won’t happen to you. It can happen to you and it’s deadly serious.” — Ice T
- “HIV AIDS is a disease with stigma. And we have learned with experience, not just with HIV AIDS but with other diseases, countries for many reasons are sometimes hesitant to admit they have a problem.” — Margaret Chan
- “The stigma, the fact that nobody was talking about AIDS was arguably killing more people than the virus itself. So I did an ad about the fact that nobody was speaking about HIV/AIDS.” — Kenneth Cole
- “If a country denies it has AIDS, that country will inevitably become an even greater victim.” — Richard Holbrooke
- “Education is the movement from darkness to light.” — Allan Bloom
- If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” — Derek Bok
Hungry for more? Here are a few more HIV AIDS awareness quotes
- “It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance.” — Elizabeth Taylor
- “Rumors of sneezing, kissing, tears, sweat, and saliva spreading AIDS caused people to panic.” — Ryan White
- “AIDS today is not a death sentence. It can be treated as a chronic illness or a chronic disease.” — Yusuf Hamied
- “The challenges surrounding HIV and AIDS are getting more complex and mature, and we just can’t stick our heads in the sand and say ‘it can’t happen to me.’” — Brande Roderick
- “Let us give publicity to HIV/AIDS and not hide it, because [that is] the only way to make it appear like a normal illness” — Nelson Mandela
- “An educated child is better equipped to handle all the challenges of life, from finding work to avoiding diseases like HIV/AIDS.” — Laura Bush
- “Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together.” — Peter Piot
- “The male elites that run most countries are exceedingly uncomfortable with the subject of AIDS because it’s a sexually transmitted disease.” — Richard Holbrooke
Slogans & Quotes on Staying Loyal to Your Partner
- A single partner is like a quick shot of whisky; moving on to another makes life risky.
- Play it safe with a single partner or die with two. The choice is yours!
- A few minutes of pleasure can bring a lifelong curse on your family! Think about it!
- The disease can travel from husband to wife; leaving the children alone and scared for life.
- A few minutes of satisfaction can give a lifetime of medication.
- If you have ever crossed the line; get a checkup to know if everything is fine.
- Sudden infatuation; leads to medical complications.
- “Bad marriages don’t cause infidelity; infidelity causes bad marriages.” — Frank Pittman
- “No adultery is bloodless.” — Natalia Ginzburg
- “When adultery walks in, everything worth having walked out.” — Woodrow M. Kroll
Safe & Protected Sex Slogans & Quotes | International Condom Day
Wearing a condom can prevent pregnancy and STDs (Sexually transmitted diseases), including HIV.
Condom Awareness Slogans
- Better safe than Sorry
- Wear protection to prevent infection
- Use protection, to satisfy your infatuation
- Don’t condemn yourself, use condoms for yourself
- Condoms are cheaper than AIDS
- If you want to live longer, say no to unprotected encounter
- Are a few minutes of unprotected thrills, worth a lifetime of pills?
- Each time you sleep with someone, you also sleep with his past.
- AIDS is no joke, wrap before you poke
- Better to protect, rather than regret
Loving what you are reading? Here are a few more Condom Awareness Slogans
- ABC – Abstain, Be faithful and Condoms
- Don’t harm yourself, arm yourself. Use Condom
- Keep a condom in your pocket, HIV is out there
- Pleasure for a moment; pain for a lifetime
- Protect, don’t neglect
- The best packages stay wrapped
- Let your past make you better, not bitter
- Use a helmet while driving in an unknown tunnel
- Few minutes of pleasure, a lifetime of pain
- Wear it or bear it
- Prevention is better than cure; especially when something has no cure
Popular Quotes on unsafe/unprotected sex
- “AIDS is a judgment we have brought upon ourselves.” — Mary Whitehouse
- “No one can lead our lives for us. We are responsible for our actions. So people-especially the younger generation–need to be very careful, especially where safe sex is concerned.” — Salman Ahmad
Slogans & Quotes on Treating HIV Positive / AIDS Patients Well
- I Hate AIDS but am not an HIV patient.
- Exclude AIDS, not the people living with it.
- Fight AIDS, not people with AIDS
Popular Quotes on Treating HIV Positive / AIDS Patients Well
- “AIDS is a horrible disease, and the people who catch it deserve compassion.” — Sam Kinison
- “I believe Aids is the most important issue we face because how we treat the poor is a reflection of who we are as a people.” — Alicia Keys
- “People with HIV and AIDS are nothing to be afraid of. They are people just like every single one of us, and each has a story to tell. These people should be helped, embraced, and not dismissed. We need to open our hearts and our minds to them, and we just may learn we’re pretty much all the same.” — Lisa Lampanelli
- “I would walk into a room, and people would be like, ‘Hide the children. Here comes the guy with AIDS.’ That’s very demeaning, and it really hurts your spirit.” — Tommy Morrison
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” — Mother Teresa
- “You can’t stigmatize people, you can’t cut away people you admire just because they suffer AIDS. It’s just not right.” — Princess Stephanie of Monaco
- “HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.” — Princess Diana
- “Education, awareness, and prevention are the keys, but stigmatization and exclusion from family is what makes people suffer most” — Ralph Fiennes
Inspirational Slogans & Quotes for HIV Positive / AIDS Patients
- Not just surviving, thriving
- Hope matters
- Keep calm & fight on
- AIDS is tough, but so are you.
- I am stronger than AIDS
- Hope is my superpower
- Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death
Motivational Quotes for HIV Positive / AIDS Patients
- “I can cure AIDS, and I will.” — Yahya Jammeh
- “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” — Winston Churchill
- “I asked my body if it was going to die or not from AIDS. And it said ‘no.’ I sort of paid attention to that.” — Edmund White
- “I tell you, it’s funny because the only time I think about HIV is when I have to take my medicine twice a day.” — Magic Johnson
- “The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” — Nikolai Lenin
- “HIV changed my life, but I think I’ve accepted it. I don’t even think about it unless someone brings it up.” — Tommy Morrison
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” — Cayla Mills
- “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” — Lance Armstrong
Loving what you are reading? Here are a few more Motivational quotes for HIV AIDS Patients
- “It’s about focusing on the fight and not the fright.” — Robin Roberts
- “AIDS can destroy a family if you let it, but luckily for my sister and me, Mom taught us to keep going. Don’t give up, be proud of who you are, and never feel sorry for yourself.” — Ryan White
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) Slogans & Quotes
- “AIDS is a very, very, very vicious disease, particularly in the black community.” — Bill Duke
National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NWGHAAD) Slogans & Quotes
- Cover your lover
- AIDS brings pain! Girls, please abstain!
- Ladies, be wise! Make your guy condomize!
- “For every woman and girl violently attacked, we reduce our humanity. For every woman forced into unprotected sex because men demand this, we destroy dignity and pride. Every woman who has to sell her life for sex we condemn to a lifetime in prison. For every moment we remain silent, we conspire against our women. For every woman infected by HIV, we destroy a generation.” — Nelson Mandela
- “The empowerment of girls and women is an essential tool to preventing the HIV/AIDS emergency from exploding any further” — Ashley Judd
World AIDS Vaccine Day | HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (HVAD) Slogans & Quotes
- “It’s clear that prevention will never be sufficient. That’s why we need a vaccine that will be safe.” — Luc Montagnier
- “Even in some of our vaccine areas, like an AIDS vaccine, things have taken longer than we expected, but we have the pipeline of tools. The biological information that we have that gives us insights is fantastic.” — Bill Gates
National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) Slogans & Quotes
- “Young people were once considered relatively safe from HIV/AIDS. Today, their lives and futures are at risk throughout the world because of this disease. I believe it is young people throughout the world who offer us the greatest hope for defeating this deadly pandemic.” — Liam Neeson
- “As a Goodwill Ambassador for YouthAIDS, I’ve learned that the face of AIDS is increasingly young and female. By educating young people and empowering them to make the right choices we can stop the spread of HIV/AIDS” — Ashley Judd
- “Stigma hurts. Because of AIDS, children are bullied, isolated, and shut out of school. They are missing out on education. They are missing out on medicines. Children are missing your love, care, and protection. Join me. And become a stigma buster. UNITE FOR CHILDREN UNITE AGAINST AIDS” — Jackie Chan
National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) Slogans and Quotes
- Stop guessing, start testing
- I know my status, do you?
- Get tested, before life gets wasted
- “We must encourage people to get educated, to get tested, to get involved in the fight against AIDS.” — Gwen Moore
- One in four people with HIV don’t know they have it; know your risks= know your status.