National Inventors’ Day is celebrated on February 11th each year. It was created by the US Patent and Trademark Office to pay tribute to all those who have contributed to the progress of human technology or culture through their inventions. The day recognizes that innovation occurs at a global level, so it celebrates inventors from anywhere in the world!
What is National Inventors’ Day?
The name of Thomas Alva Edison is enough to make any person shake their head in amazement. He was the mastermind behind many inventions, including light bulbs and phonographs—don’t miss this one! On his birthday (June 14th), we celebrate National Inventors’ Day by recognizing all those who improve our lives through inventing things that are really important for us today like semiconductors or lasers.
History Of National Inventors’ Day
It is a day to honor the many creative minds who have made America great and paved the way for future innovations.
In 1983, President Ronald Reagan proclaimed the first National Inventors’ Day which takes place every year on Thomas Edison’s birthday.”
HOW TO OBSERVE #NationalInventorsDay
Inventors and tinkerers, take a bow! Keep on trying to solve the world’s problems with your inventions. It is never too late for innovation – even if you think that there are no more improvements left in store (which I firmly believe).
Best Inventors Day Messages, Inventors Quotes & Greetings
1. Wishing a very Happy Inventors Day to you. Let us express our gratitude to all those who have made our lives better with their inventions.
2. Necessity is what leads to inventions. Warm wishes on National Inventors Day to everyone.
3. No invention has taken place without many failures and lots of hard work. Hats off to them for their inventions. A very Happy National Inventors Day to all.
4. Every invention that has been made must have a result that makes complete sense. Warm wishes on National Inventors Day.
5. National Inventors Day reminds us all that there is nothing more powerful and more creative than inventions. Warm wishes on this special day to you.
6. Not everyone has the courage, patience and perseverance to invent something in life. Wishing a very Happy National Inventors Day to all.
7. Let us celebrate National Inventors Day by thanking all the inventors across the globe who have beautifully affected our lives.
8. You have to think out of the box to invent something. You have to be creative to invent something. Happy National Inventors Day.
9. If there is a problem then it surely has a solution, the only thing is that you have to look for it. Wishing a very Happy National Inventors Day.
10. Never ever be scared of failures when you are up for inventing something for the world because it will help you learn various ways in which you can go wrong by directing you towards one right way. Happy National Inventors Day.
Fun facts about National Inventors’ Day!
The inventor of the light bulb, Thomas Alva Edison held 1,093 U.S patents at his death but Japanese tinkerer Shunpei Yamazaki and Australian Kia Silverbrook have since broken that record with their own inventions in mind- CONTROVERSIAL RECORDS!
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his many great works for fear it would give competitors an edge on business opportunities which is why you won’t find him here either; he preferred giving freely from what seemed like a limitless wellspring inside himself instead.
Invention is a key to success and progress. It takes the world from where it was, to what it could be. Let us not forget those who have contributed so much to our current lives by being innovative with their inventions every day!