Kyrgyzstan’s Independence Day is celebrated on August 31 every year. As a national holiday in Kyrgyzstan, it is one of the most important dates on the calendar, and a memorial to the founding of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan after the USSR eruption.
From gorgeous snow-capped mountains to semi-nomadic wild pastures, Kyrgyzstan is one of the most beautiful countries. Its rich history, some parts of which are still preserved and beautiful wildlife has made it one of the best-hidden gems in the world.
Messages / Quotes
- As we celebrate the free spirit of Kyrgyzstan, may this independence day bring you and your household peace, joy, and love. Happy independence day of Kyrgyzstan!
- Freedom isn’t Free, Today we remember and honor those who left us this great legacy. Happy Independence Day Kyrgyzstan to you.
- Freedom in our mind, faith in our words, pride in our heart, and memories in our soul. Let us all salute the nation on this patriotic day, Happy Independence Day to you and your family.
- Nothing is more Precious than Freedom and Liberty. Happy Independence Day Kyrgyzstan!
- Kyrgyzstan; Born out of Selfless Sacrifice, coated with Pride, dipped in Unity, and Soaring in Glory, I am proud to be a Kyrgyz. Happy Kyrgyz Republic Independence Day to you all.
- On this day, let us reflect on our past, cherish our present and work towards building a better future for all of us. We are duty-bound to do so as citizens. Happy Independence Day To You.
- Join the train of unity, fight against corruption, and keep flying the flag of our dear nation high! Happy independence day of Kyrgyzstan!
- Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty. May we all be courageous enough to take Kyrgyzstan to greater heights. Happy Kyrgyzstan Independence Day.
- May this Independence Day bring fortune and success for each and every one of us. May our country see more progress in the coming years! Happy independence day of Kyrgyzstan!
- Happy Independence Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!