Light House Day Messages: We all know what a lighthouse is, but we often overlook how important they are in our lives. Lighthouses are not only a source of safety for ships, but they’re also a source of inspiration for the people who built them. They are symbols of hope, strength, and perseverance, and they help us remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel. National Lighthouse Day is a time to honor the brave men and women who built these beacons of light and to celebrate the important role they play in our daily lives.
WHEN IS NATIONAL LIGHTHOUSE DAY 2022?
National Lighthouse Day is celebrated on August 7, 2022
National Light House Day Greetings:
- Wish everyone a happy national lighthouse day.
- Greetings of this day to everyone, honor the importance of that structure in a sailor’s life.
- Lighthouse has helped so many ships and boats in all sorts of situations faced in the sea.
- However, the lighthouse is not being used the way it was done before, but now new technology has replaced it.
- They are wishing a great Lighthouse Day to all the lighthouses’ caretakers who are not paid well for their work.
- Wishing all the sailors and the people who have been directly or indirectly connected with the lighthouse.
- A happy national lighthouse day to your family and friends.
- Read the history of the lighthouse and the kind of difficulties it has faced in earlier days.
- Wish the people you know who is linked to the lighthouse and let them know their importance.
- This day doesn’t mark a national holiday, but this day is essential for people who work there and help preserve the lighthouse.
- A different kind of history is connected to the lighthouse; each pillar has its own story. So save those iconic buildings.
National Lighthouse Day Messages:
- Lighthouse has helped so many sailors by assisting them to locate a harbor or ashore during stormy weather.
- It has acted as a ray of hope during difficult situations.
- The iconic color of the lighthouse is red and white, which makes it look so beautiful. However, the color may vary from place to place.
- Stone, brick, metal, and glass aren’t the only materials used to construct lighthouses. Every lighthouse has a human tale to tell.
- Lighthouses don’t go scurrying all over an island hunting for boats to help; their work is to just stand there and shine.
- Lighthouse does not fire cannons to bring attention to their shine- it’s their work to shine.
- Every lighthouse teaches that when the massive waves arrive, no one will be able to help! You’ll have to battle on your own.
- The work of a lighthouse is not to save the ships; it is rather a pillar that aids in the navigation of people back to their homes.
- One can visit the nearby lighthouse and observe the kind of activities done throughout the day.
- When I was a little child, I always used to get fascinated whenever I saw a lighthouse in movies. I’m so happy that this day is observed all over the world.
- This day is observed on 7th August because, on this day, an act was approved for the establishment of the lighthouse.
- The top portion of the lighthouse is a glass-coated area from where light is emitted.
- One can contribute to the lighthouse preservation group.
- Lighthouse has saved so many lives and saved so many ships from hazardous accidents.
- Lighthouse is a heritage of many countries, so preserve it.
- The earlier lighthouse used coals to emit light, then as years passed, it switched over to gas lamps, and now it uses electricity.
- It faces all sorts of weather and other nature issues, and still, it does its work.
- It is generally located at the cliffs and thus faces all types of weather.
- On this day, we can organize a school visit to the lighthouse and arrange a miniature model competition.
- The oldest lighthouse in the USA is located in the Boston harbor.
- There is a society or a group to preserve the heritage, i.e., lighthouse. Some funds are raised in which anyone can contribute to saving this heritage.
National Lighthouse Day Quotes
- “God built lighthouses to see people through storms. Then he built storms to remind people to find lighthouses.”
― Shannon L. Alder
- On the darkest, stormiest night, the love within us shines as clearly as a lighthouse beam.
- The route to the stars will be blazed by our light.
- “I wish to spend a lifetime near a lighthouse where loneliness will be the glimmer of luminous prancing upon ocean waves… rising and falling only for my breathing.”
― Munia Khan
- When the weather becomes harsh, don’t become all shaky; like lighthouses just stand there and shine.
- Let us leave meaningful notes for others, and let us be a lighthouse for others, spreading light and truth from our hearts.
In conclusion, it was an honor to have been able to take part in this event and to be a part of such a wonderful cause. It’s always a pleasure to see the work that our team members do and the impact they have on the lives of others. Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years. It is because of you that we have been able to make this happen.