Monday Motivational Quotes: After enjoying an awesome weekend, Monday brings to us a reality check.[Cocaine abuse in adolescents]. The authors report their experience regarding the use of cocaine in adolescence, in terms of quantity and quality of drug consumption and the psychological consequences of this substance on adolescents’ lives.
Even though, it makes a lot of difference to you.
Some people get stressed when they start the upcoming work week.
On the other hand, if you’re doing your dream job, or following your passion, and you find yourself dreading Monday, then you might want to switch to Tuesday.
For normal ones, it is a hateful day when they must begin their work cycle again.
If any of your colleagues or friends is demotivated by the week’s work pressure, we have collected a list of the best Monday motivational quotes and wishes to boost your energy up so that you can easily handle everything that comes your way during the day.
Don’t think too much about it now. Just share a few quotes with your colleagues, friends, and family members so they can keep up with your enthusiasm and energy for the week ahead.
Happy Monday Wishes
- I wish you an awesome Monday morning that brings you hope and courage to encounter the problems in your life.
- Have a great Monday! I wish you a delightful Monday and a profitable week with great zeal. Enjoy it.
- No matter whether It’s Monday, Tuesday, or Friday, as long as I have a best friend like you, it will always be a great day. Happy Monday!
- Don’t regret Monday morning as life is too short. Live it to the fullest and make it a cheerful one. Have a splendid Monday!
- Wishing you the best Monday ever! Life has many ups and downs and sometimes inauspicious days can just be clearing the way for good things to come.
- If you are an optimistic person, Monday is just a blessing for you. Always be an optimistic person. Have an outstanding Monday full of passion.
- Sometimes you don’t need to be a holiday to enjoy the beauty of a morning. Mondays also offer the pleasing morning of the week. So, enjoy the day. Happy Monday!
Monday Motivation Quotes
- Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition.”– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life. – Germany Kent
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama
- The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. – Sukhraj S. Dhillon
- Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. – Ken Poirot
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
Monday Morning Quotes
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “Life is a fairytale starring you. You have the power to write your own story and be the hero of it, too.” – Joelle Speranza
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
- “There is always a miracle at the dawn of Monday; I’m alive.” – Miracle
- “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” – Jerry Spinelli
- “Monday, the start of a new week, with brand-new opportunities to enjoy all that life has to offer.” – Audrey Carlan
- “I must break the routines and become a person who becomes productive every Monday. I must break the mindset of unhappiness and turn myself into a happy magnet for Mondays.” – Leggy Saul
- “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz – Audrey Hepburn
- “Your attitude, more than anything, will influence your effectiveness.” – Pat Gelsinger
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “You must wake up in the morning thinking of things you could change in and about your life on a daily basis.”― Sunday Adelaja
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “When you rise in the morning, form a resolution to make the day a happy one for a fellow creature.”― Sydney Smith
- “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.”― Amit Ray
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”– Meister Eckhart
- “In the morning, wonder and be generous like the sun. In the evening, meditate and be kind like the moon.”― Debasish Mridha
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
- “When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” Beyoncé
- “May your coffee be strong and your Mondays are short.“ – Unknown
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.“ – Estée Lauder
- Knowing is not enough we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Happy Monday Quotes
- “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” – Rebecca Gober
- “This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” – Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
- “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”
— Audre Lorde, author and poet
- “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.”
— Jane Smiley, author
- “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.”
— Ella Wheeler Wilcox, author
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
— Florence Nightingale
- “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends–but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” – Julio Alexi Genao
- “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way, and wear funny shoes.” – Kevin Dalton
Funny Monday motivation quotes
- “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” – Avijeet Das
- “You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.” — Andrea L’Artiste
- “What about Monday? That could be the one day we look at things the same way and wear funny shoes.” – Kevin Dalton
- “Monday morning you sure look fine.” — Lindsey Buckingham
- “It’s just another manic Monday. I wish it was Sunday. ‘Cause, that’s my fun day. My, I don’t have to run day.” – Prince Rogers Nelson
- “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” — Kimberly Jiménez
- “With the right mindset, you can be just as happy on a Monday as you are on a Friday.” –Joel Osteen
- “Let the wisdom of Monday show you why we have weekends.” – Anthony T. Hincks
Monday Positive Quotes
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Anthony Robbins
- Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
- “Believe on Monday the way you believe on Sunday.” – Rita Schiano
- “Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.” – Sukhraj S. Dhillon
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Make each day your masterpiece.”– John Wooden
- “Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.”
— Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love
- “The most effective way to do is to do it.”
— Amelia Earhart
- “If you want to be a successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.”
– Jen Welter, first female NFL coach
- “In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it.”
- “Done is better than perfect.”
— Sheryl Sandberg, CEO of Facebook
- “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.”
— Lena Waithe
- “Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.”
— Danielle LaPorte, author
- “My business philosophy is that you have to work harder than everybody else. I always tell my kids and they’re like, ‘Yeah, we know you work hard.’ I’m like, ‘No, it’s not just that I work hard. I put in harder work than everybody else. I work harder and harder and harder and harder. When everybody is sleeping, I’m doing more.’ It’s just a relentless pursuit of creativity.”
— Jennifer Lopez
What do you think about these Monday motivation quotes?
Let’s face it—there are days when it feels like you are close to giving up.
Despite the progress you may have made, you will come to a point of burnout.
When a long week has left you discouraged, try not to be too stressed.
There is always time to re-center yourself and find inspiration to initiate a constructive and energetic mentality.
Use these Monday motivation quotes to prepare you for greatness that lies ahead.
Make it a happy Monday!
Did you enjoy the above quotes?
Which of these Monday motivation quotes was your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.