To honor the hardworking men and women who provide us with delicious food, we celebrate a special day every year. National Farmers Day is such an occasion where everyone can show their respect for these dedicated individuals by honoring them through appreciation or simply just knowing what they do on behalf of our everyday lives without question-and this includes you!
This coming September 28th will be yet another chance at putting gratitude into practice in America when it comes time to commemorate one full week after all things agriculture related–from how farmers feed humanity each day while managing centuries’ worth of debts, their financial debts, and not to forget the overall risks involved in offering sustenance to all living beings.
National Farmer’s Day: Quotes
1. “If agriculture goes wrong, nothing else will have a chance to go right in the country.” – M. S. Swaminathan
2. “To make agriculture sustainable, the grower has got to be able to make a profit.” – Sam Farr
3. “I always wanted to be a farmer. There is a tradition of that in my family.”- Bjork
4. “Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful and most noble employment of man.” – George Washington
5. “Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you’re a thousand miles from the corn field.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
6. “My grandfather used to say that once in your life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman, and a preacher. But every day, three times a day, you need a farmer.” – Brenda Schoepp
7. “When tillage begins, other arts follow. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of human civilization.” – Daniel Webster
8. “A farmer is a magician who produces money from the mud.” -Amit Kalantri
9. “Life on a farm is a school of patience; you can’t hurry the crops or make an ox in two days.” – Henri Alain
10. “Never answer a question from a farmer.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
11. “The discovery of agriculture was the first big step toward a civilized life.” – Arthur Keith
12. “Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals & happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
13. “The farmer has to be an optimist or he wouldn’t still be a farmer.” – Will Rogers
14. “The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways.” – John F. Kennedy
15. “The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.” – Masanobu Fukuoka
National Farmer’s Day: Wishes and Messages
1. Farmers Day reminds us to acknowledge and thank each and every farmer of the nation for his unconditional dedication.. Best wishes on Farmers Day to you.
2. Best wishes to all the farmers around the world who work on acres to eat happily in our home. Happy Farmer’s Day 2021!
3. Without our farmers, we would have woefully lacked in our diets and would be forced to eat numerous processed and unhealthy foods. Happy Farmer’s Day!
4. Working outside for long periods in all kinds of climates ignoring the scorching heat or the stormy rain and the bending and crouching needed for harvesting.
5. Farming should be considered a respected profession and people should be encouraged to enrol in this brave line of work to contribute to the prosperity of the nation.
6. The best way to respect a farmer is to respect his produce by not wasting it…Happy Farmer’s Day!
7. Let us take inspiration from Indian farmers who put their sweat and soul in their land and crop.. Happy Farmer’s Day!
8. You are really blessed if you are a farmer because you are doing the most wonderful job in the world.. to grow food for others. Happy Farmer’s Day!
9. I am really proud to be born in a nation where agriculture is the soul…. Best wishes on Farmer’s Day to you.
10. Happy National Farmers Day! Proud to be the son, brother, and uncle of great farmers!
11. Today is National Farmers Day! We would like to say thank you to all of the farmers that work hard and dedicate their lives to providing to our great nation!
12. In winter’s chill or summer’s heat, a farmer works so the world can eat. Happy Farmer’s Day!
13. A farmer is a magician who produces money from the mud. Happy Farmer’s Day!
14. Farmers are the backbone of a country and you can’t stand straight if your backbone is broken. The life of a farmer is very tough as he works very hard day and night in all seasons for us. Happy Farmer’s Day!
15. If the farmer is rich, then so is the nation. Happy Farmer’s Day!
National Farmer’s Day: Slogans
1. Without farmers, no country can progress.
2. The life of an Indian farmer is dedicated to his fields.
3. The life-givers
4. The pillar of the society
5. The job most can’t handle
6. The crop magicians
7. Agriculture is the most healthful work to do
8. Agriculture? you can’t live without it
9. We know, how to treat our soil
10. Never lazy and always dedicated, he is an Indian farmer.
National Farmer’s Day: Poems
Each day I go into the fields
to see what is growing
and what remains to be done.
It is always the same thing: nothing
is growing, everything needs to be done.
Plow, harrow, disc, water, pray
till my bones ache and hands rub
blood-raw with honest labor—
all that grows is the slow
intransigent intensity of need.
I have sown my seed on soil
guaranteed by poverty to fail.
But I don’t complain—except
to passersby who ask me why
I work such barren earth.
They would not understand me
if I stooped to lift a rock
and hold it like a child, or laughed,
or told them it is their poverty
I labor to relieve. For them,
I complain. A farmer of dreams
knows how to pretend. A farmer of dreams
knows what it means to be patient.
Each day I go into the fields.
By W.D. Ehrhart
Life without food,
Is like a tree without root.
Life without food,
Is like a bad dream come true
Food comes from farm,
These farms make our country charm,
Our country’s pride is hidden in farms,
But the growing population rings an alarm
Farmers try their best to cultivate more,
For lost ships to become a sea shore,
These efforts will not be in vain,
One day the dry land will also have rain!
THANKS to farmers for growing food!
THANKS to farmers for giving our life tree roots!
National Farmers Day Quotes 2022
“To make agriculture sustainable, the grower has got to be able to make a profit.” This was said by Sam Farr in his interview with Niall Stokes for Fast Company Magazine back when he served as Agriculture Secretary under presidents George H.W Bush and Bill Clinton. He continued about how this is something that needs further discussion because it doesn’t seem easy at all but instead very challenging if we want our world’s food supply chain system–which currently relies heavily upon petroleum products such as gasoline or diesel fuel-to operate efficiently while also providing people across different cultures safe access nutritious crops year-round.”
Do you know who loves being a farmer? People with big hearts and strong faith.Aleutians that are willing to go against the grain, stand out in tough times when it’s hard not just physically but also emotionally–they’ve been tested by life’s curveballs before us.
Our society needs more farmers like you!
We all know how important it is to be patient when working on the land, but what if your crops are not doing well? What will happen next in this country could depend upon agriculture. If farmers can produce good quality food and cotton naturally without using any chemical fertilizers or pesticides then other industries also have a chance of going right because they need raw material for their production which comes from farm-yards around us today!
How to celebrate Farmers Day 2022?
This day is a time to appreciate all the farmers who work so hard in growing our food. You can wish or thank them directly by visiting their farms, sending thanks through social media with the hashtag (#), and letting those wishes know if they don’t use these platforms that you would like to see what has been said about them on here!
The best way to celebrate this day is by visiting your local farmers’ market and buying fresh produce! You can also start a garden at home, which will help support the income of many small-scale farms.
Farmers Day Appreciation Quotes
With the world food production has been decreasing and as years go by there will continue to be major shortages. The only way we can feed our growing population is through farming which requires dirt-filled hands, sweatpants filled with jumperisions, or heavy clothing; it’s tough to work but somebody needs to do this!
I’m not made for city streets cause my brogans drop soil from behind me each time I walk onto someone else’s land so they might have something good growing too – even if its just one page in their notebook about how much rain fell last week down here on your farm during harvest time because nobody can truly understand what you’re going through unless they are the same, living the dreams of National Farmers Day Quotes 2022!
“A farmer is a magician who produces money from the mud.” — Amit Kalantri
To a nation of farmers, dirt isn’t just waste; It’s wealth that can be harvested with hard work and resilience!
“A nation of farmers will, in the long run, be more productive and prosperous than one built around lawyers or scientists.” — Thomas Jefferson
The importance of agriculture can not go unmentioned when discussing our history with this country; it has helped us reach where we are a today-a booming society filled with healthy individuals who practice good morals and live happy lives!