Best National Hair Day Wishes: National Hair Day is a day to celebrate the beauty of hair. This day is celebrated every year on October 1 and was first established in 2005 by Canadian stylist Nadia Shatila. This celebration aims to give recognition and appreciation for all types of natural hair from different cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds. It also aims to promote self-love among people who have been made conscious about their hair because it’s not what society considers “normal.” There are plenty of ways you can celebrate National Hair Day! This blog post will explore some ideas that you can use as inspiration for your celebrations!
About National Hair Day
National Hair Day is a day of celebration for hair. It was established in 2005 by Canadian stylist Nadia Shatila. This particular day aims to recognize and appreciate all types of natural hair from different cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds. This also aims to promote self-love among people who have been made conscious about their hair because it’s not what society considers “normal.”
Read more: National Serpent Day
Best National Hair Day – Messages
– National Hair Day is a specially important day for most people around the world because everyone likes to look best with their hair and also with their hairstyles.
– The National Hair Day is a known day to everyone, and hence it is commemorated at the right time of every year by all the locals, maybe the customers or the hairdressers.
– Our look is only enhanced when our hairs are perfectly glorified. It changes the face, and hence National Hair Day is commemorated large in number by all the people.
– The National Hair Day brings our the dedication hairdressers and experts have in putting our hairs in shape and giving thanks to them.
-The National Hair Day is also a thanksgiving day for the excellent quality products from the various companies that suit our hair the best and grow our hair’s quality to its best.
-In the year 2017, on the 1st of October month, the National Hair Day was marked by NuMe for the first time and quickly accepted in large numbers.
– NuMe tried to mark the National Hair Day to celebrate all the hair caution by-products, the implements that give the best length, thickness, and shape to our hairs, making them the best.
– The director of admissions decided that the National Hair Day should be part of the calendar, and then the day marked its beginning and celebration from the year 2017.
-Many people worldwide wait for National Hair Day to enhance their hair’s quality by doing some hair treatments, spa, straightening or smoothing, and many other things.
-Women worldwide are more excited than men because they have long hairs that need to be maintained. If someday, due to time running short, they can glorify their hair and go to work.
-The National Hair Day also focuses on several people’s personalities because ours always hold our characters and help others differentiate us from others in several work fields.
– On the occasion of the National Hair Day, to celebrate it, we can try out several self-made hairstyles and be confident to flaunt it in front of the society. I liked, then, share the tricks to get such hairstyles.
-We can go to the salon to better treat our hair on the National Hair Day celebration. Click pictures and share it on social media to wish everyone the National Hair Day.
– We can share our hairstyles with others and suggest to others the best quality product to get results and be a great participant in the National Hair Day.
– On the occasion of the National Hair Day, we usually visit salons to click pictures there. The hair treatment or hair cut we have done on that day to the people worldwide with the help of social media.
-To celebrate the great day, we can also search about the day, choose our hairstyles, and our friends or families. Share all the details on social media with the help of several hashtags.
Best National Hair Day Quotes
“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts”
― Jim Morrison
“If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle.”
― Hillary Rodham Clinton
National Hair Day Ideas
There are plenty of ways you can celebrate National Hair Day! This blog post will explore some ideas that you can use as inspiration for your celebrations!
- Do something nice for someone else with beautiful long locks. This could be anything from braiding their hair, helping them do a home treatment on it, or taking someone to get a salon service.
- Get your nails and hair done in the same color! If you’re feeling extra fancy, go for matching colors like pink and purple! This will show that you love every aspect of yourself. It also looks perfect in pictures!
- Make a DIY that you can gift to your friends and family. For example, make some tasty hair masks or an adorable pin with messages like “I love my natural hair” written in different languages! This will show how much you appreciate them for accepting all parts of yourself.
- Donate your time at a local school. Teach students about hair and the different ways which can style it. This is a great way to educate those who may not know where natural beauty comes from!
- Host an event that celebrates your culture’s braiding techniques or updos. You could even hold a contest for best dressed, most creative, etc., and award prizes based on winners!
- Host your hair appreciation event. If you’re feeling extra creative, make a space that is decorated with different kinds of beautiful headwraps or braids and invite others to join! You could even encourage more natural hairstyles by providing combs and ties for everyone who attends.
Read more:National Get Up Day
National Hair Day-Date is October 1st
National Hair Day is celebrated on October 1 annually. What chose this date to honor the late Diana Ross, who once claimed that her most beautiful feature was her hair! Each year National Hair Day falls between Black Women’s History Month and Breast Cancer Awareness month, but it can be observed at any time of year.
Read more:National Freedom Day
HISTORY OF National Hair Day
The first-ever National Hair Day was held in October of 2005. This holiday is celebrated annually to appreciate hair that comes naturally out of people’s heads without any form of manipulation!
Celebrate the beauty of natural hair with these tips and ideas this year by celebrating National Hair Day! Use them as inspiration for your event, or enjoy them for what they are!
Read more:National Inspire Your Heart With Art Day
How To Celebrate National Hair Day?
Types of natural hair from different cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds. It also aims to promote self-love within people who have been made conscious about their hair because it’s not what society considers “normal.” There are plenty of ways you can celebrate National Hair Day! Best 3 Ways to Celebrate:
- Try a different hairstyle
Today is the day you decide who you want to be! With a new hairstyle, it’s like having superpowers. You can feel powerful and in control or an entirely different person than before–it all depends on what looks best fits your personality.
- Share your healthy hair secret
People who have tried out a product, pill, or diet should post their experiences on social media. We can all benefit by exchanging information about what works and doesn’t work for different people because everyone is so unique.
- Give your hair some TLC
Book an appointment at a salon or spa and treat your hair with these healthy techniques.
National Hair Day Syndrome
If you feel overwhelmed by the number of things going on in your life, National Hair Day Syndrome might be a great way to relax. It’s like Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), but for those who are struggling with their hair! Snuggle into bed and watch as all your stress melts away slowly while watching an entire season of your favorite TV show.
Read more:National Hot Chocolate Day