On September 11, Patriots Day gives us all time to reflect on the devastating terrorist attacks that claimed nearly 3,000 lives. We remember those lost and thank the brave first responders who put their lives on the line. Take a moment today to consider what we stand for as a nation and how we can work together to make the world a better place for all.
WHEN IS PATRIOT DAY 2022?
The bravery of American citizens and uniformed personnel in the face of one of the world’s most terrible terrorist attacks is remembered on National Day of Service and Remembrance on September 11.
Patriot Day Wishes Messages
1. Salute to all those men who love their country not because it is a wonderful nation but because it is their own nation….. A very Happy USA Patriot Day!!!
2. USA Patriot Day is a day of celebration for we all support our nation and love it…. For we love harmony and peace!!!
3. Memory is just a beautiful way of holding on to things that you have always loved, remembering the things that you never want to lose. Today is the day to remember all those who died in the Twin attack and always keep them alive in our memories. Happy Patriot Day to you.
4. America will always honor and remember every life that was lost in 9/11…. We will always keep them alive in our prayers because those souls died because of terrorism. On this auspicious day of Patriot Day, let us hold a silence of 2 minutes in memory of all those people.
5. Patriot Day is the reminder that we all must stand against terrorism and fight for the harmony and peace of the world because such brutal and vulgar people who killed innocent men, women and kids can never win over love and peace. Wishing you a very Happy Patriot Day.
6. No war can be won by killing…. No man can be a king without the love of his countrymen…. No terrorist can win this world with his terror… Patriot Day is the reminder that we all are bonded with love and united with harmony. Best wishes to you on Patriot Day.
7. Simply calling yourself a patriot does not make you a patriot… wearing a flag pin on your collar doesn’t not express love for your nation. Fighting for your country….. working for the development of your nation makes you a real patriot. Wishing you a very Happy Patriot Day.
8. Today is the day dedicated to all those who love their country… who work for their country and who feel the pain of their countrymen. Let us remind ourselves of the dreadful incident of 9/11 and promise ourselves to never surrender to the wrong. Warm wishes on Patriot Day to you.
9. Only the real patriot loves his country for real…. Only he can make sacrifices for the nation…. Only he can live up to the expectations of the country….. only he can understand the real meaning of independence. Wishing such a patriot a Happy Patriot Day.
10. With a heavy heart and moist eyes, let us remember every smiling face that was put to death…. With our hands folded in prayers, let us remember every life lost to the incident of 9/11. Today is the day to remind ourselves that we can never let such incidents happen. Happy Patriot Day.
11. Violence is the never the right way of achieving peace and harmony. Peace can only be attained by mutual understanding and cooperation. Let us promise each other to restore the lost peace with our combinaed efforts. Wishing you a very Happy Patriot Day.
12. It takes strength to stand up and speak your mind and it also takes strength to sit and listen. Let us remember the lives lost in the dreadful incident of 9/11 by promising to never surrender to terrorism and negative energies. Sending warm wishes to you on Patriot Day 2021.
USA Patriot Day 2022 Quotes, Sayings, Slogans
13. Remembering and saluting the courage and compassion of all the Americans who have contributed to the country….. Best wishes on USA Patriot Day!!!
14. No man is dead until he is forgotten and we will always keep our patriots alive in our memories….. Sending warm wishes on USA Patriot Day.
US Patriot Day 2022 Facebook Messages and Whatsapp Status
15. In the memory of all those whom we have lost, wish Happy USA Patriot Day!!!
16. The best colors are that of patriotism and the best day for every American is USA Patriot Day.